Become a shareholder and participate in the General Assembly of PlayRight on on June 20th, 2016.
The General Assembly of PlayRight will be held on June 20th, 2016 at 14h at the Beursschouwburg in Brussels.
Should you want to play a more active role in the decision making process within PlayRight, the General Assembly is the best place to let yourself be heard, but only shareholders are invited.
Become a shareholder, be involved in the management of your rights and participate in the General Assembly!
- You will need to demonstrate three years of activity as a performer,
- having released at least 3 recordings (sold and/or distributed) during this 3-year period.
Once the application is approved, you will be asked to transfer the amount of a share of PlayRight, worth € 49.57. This amount should be transferred after being accepted as a shareholder. Payment must be cleared by PlayRight no later than March 20, 2016 if you want to be invited to the General Assembly on June 20th. This is a single payment and not an annual one.
As a shareholder you are able to:
- participate in the administration of your society
- Contest changes in our Bylaws and General Regulations to be submitted to vote
- Judge PlayRight results based on the previous year
- and, last but not least, vote for candidates for vacancies on the Board of Directors.
Become a shareholder and participate in the General Assembly!
If you have any questions about how to become a shareholder or if you want more information, please contact your account manager. If you do not know who your account manager is, you can always send an email to: .