Becoming a member is simple. Here’s what you should do:
- Check if you are already a member of another collecting society under a “worldwide” contract: by joining several collecting societies you run the risk of having your rights frozen if the territories the various societies cover overlap. More information here),
- Complete the membership form online,
- Print the membership form,
- Sign it and forward it to us by e-mail or by post.
It doesn’t cost anything to join PlayRight!
Good to know!
- Both adult and underage artists can join. Minors do have to list the name of their guardian however and the guardian will have to sign their membership form.
- At the time of joining, artists are also free to appoint a representative who ensures that their performances are declared or who will manage their file.