Masterclass “music in audiovisual: how does it work?”
13 January 2020 - 15:00
Soundtrack, opening credits, jingle, editing or assembly… an audiovisual work or TV programme without music would be unthinkable. What is the role of the editor in the commercialisation of music? How does he relate to the composer and the musicians? And what are your rights in this regard?
To provide an answer to all these questions and more, PlayRight invites you to a master class led by producers, editors and musicians: Wim Coryn (Wild Cherry Consult) en Arnaud Blanpain (General Score) . This master class will take place at the BEURSSCHOUWBURG on Monday, January 13, 2020 from 3 pm until 6 pm.
- What is a “music supervisor”?
- How do you make music for an audiovisual work?
- How is the music for an audiovisual work selected?
- How is it produced and what is the relationship between the musicians and the producer?
- How can you “sell your product” as a composer/musician?
- What about remunerations? And rights?
- Time: 3pm-6pm
- Location: Beurscafé, ground floor of the BEURSSCHOUWBURG
- Language: English
- Capacity limited & bookings required by Wednesday, January 8, 2020
🌟🍸🎉 🌟🍸🎉 🌟🍸🎉 🌟🍸🎉 🌟🍸🎉 🌟🍸🎉
PlayRight would also like to invite you to the yearly New Year’s Drink which will take place that same evening starting at 7 pm at the BEURSSCHOUWBURG (Silver Room + roof terrace on the fifth floor).