July 5 2021

The PlayRight+ emergency fund, which was established almost one year and a half ago, remains in effect. For each month in which (certain of) your activities were cancelled due to the Corona pandemic, you can request financial aid. And now also for June. Submit your application RIGHT NOW!

In March 2020, PlayRight+ established the now well-known PlayRight+ emergency fund to financially support its performing artists. Since the creation of the fund, many of our affiliated artists have appealed to the fund, month after month.

In February, we announced that the emergency fund would be extended until depletion of the financial resources or until the end of the sanitary measures. If one or more of your activities as a performing artist have been cancelled, you can, thus, still apply for support. This way, PlayRight wants to offer partial compensation for your loss of income.

So, we mail you some good news: the fund is still in effect in June! Have some of your activities as a performing artist (a show, concert, recording, etc.) in June again been cancelled, still because of the pandemic? Submit your application now!

Deadline for June 2021 = 11 July 2021!

REMINDER: short overview of the conditions that must be met to be eligible for support.

  • You were affiliated with PlayRight (or have requested affiliation) on March 14th, 2020, at the latest;
  • You have taken part in at least three recordings. These recordings must have been declared to PlayRight before you submit a request for support (to declare your recordings, log in to your online portal);
  • During the month for which you are requesting a support, one or more assignments as a performing artist in Belgium were cancelled due to COVID-19: recording projects (studio, short film, feature film, TV production, dubbing, post-synchronisation), concerts, theatre, dance – circus or variety shows. We ask you to provide proof of all cancellations;
  • Between March and the month for which you request support in 2021, you are not bound to an employer by an employment contract covering at least the entire period in question, including civil servants, teachers, etc.;
  • For the month for which you request a support, you do not benefit from a replacement income provided by a public authority (a pension, a full unemployment benefit or a transition allowance for the self-employed), which exceeds:
    – 1.342,12€ gross/month for cohabitants with family responsibilities
    – 1.099,54€ gross/month for singles
    – 1.062,36€ gross/month for cohabitants without family responsibilities

Log in Become a member