Non-musical performance: How to declare?

As an artist, you may have played a role in an audio drama intended for broadcast on the radio or online. Know that these performances generate neighbouring rights. PlayRight has published a new form via your online portal to declare these “non-musical performances” and receive your rights.

What is it?

With non-musical performance we refer to the interpretation of a role for any kind of audio drama. Note that only performances registered on a commercial recording AND broadcast on the radio are taken into account. Regulations (chapter III, section 1, point 3

How to declare this?

Go to your online portal, click on the “Repertoire” menu and then on the last tab “non-musical”. Finally, click on “Add a declaration”.

Any questions?

Please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager.

Share This :

Related content


Log in Become a member