Log in to the PlayRight portal
In the top right-hand corner of the home page of the PlayRight website, you will find a button called PlayRight Portal. Click this button and enter your login details.
Your login details are:
- Your username / e-mail address, which is the address listed in your file. It is the address you provided when you joined. If necessary, you can always change this e-mail address in your online file. If you do, make sure to use your new e-mail address the next time you log in.
- Your personal password: when PlayRight confirms your membership, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with an activation link. Click this link to create your password.
Never received your login details, the link doesn’t work or forgotten your password?
- If you never submitted an e-mail address when you joined PlayRight, we would ask you to contact your account manager. He or she will enter the e-mail address in your file whereupon you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- If the activation link doesn’t work, the activation period may have expired. In this case also, your account manager can send you a new link.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on “I forgot my password” and you’ll shortly receive an email to reset your password.
And what if my representative is managing my file?
For security reasons, representatives have separate access to the online files of the right holders they represent, via their own e-mail address. Your representative will have access to your file and can amend it until his/her mandate expires.
To avoid confusion when submitting declarations, you need to make your own arrangements as to who does what or not.
I changed my e-mail address in my online file and can no longer access my file now. What should I do?
If you change your e-mail address in your log in via your PlayRight Portal, simply use the new e-mail address the next time you wish to log in.
So make sure to remember which e-mail address you registered in your file. If you do run into problems when logging in however, you can always contact your account manager or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t remember who your account manager is.